Plain Chocolate Muffins
Member recipe by paigecrewe12
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cakes
- 230g butter at room temperature
- 140g caster sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 430g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250ml milk
- 340g plain chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F, 190C gas 5
- Grease ten muffin cups, or use paper cases.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter until soft. Add both sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder,
- Fold into the butter mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly coloured, - about 25 minutes. Let the muffins stand to cool for 5 minutes before turning the chocolate muffins out of the tin to cool further.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…