Moelleux au Chocolat
Member recipe by mademoiselle-emma
Delicious French recipe, a gooey melting in the middle chocolate pudding that will satisfy all chocolate lovers!
- 100g chocolate (ideally about 70% cocoa solids)
- 75g unsalted butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 25g flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to around 200C. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain marie.
- Mix together the icing sugar and flour in a seperate bowl. Then add the eggs and mix well.
- Butter two ramekin dishes. When the chocolate/butter is truly melted, pour the mixture into the flour/icing sugar/egg bowl and mix completely.
- Pour mixture into the ramekins about 3/4s full. Cook for approx 10mins, or until they have risen about an inch.
- I serve it still in the ramekin dish (in a very rustic French style!) with a raspberry coulis (recipe to follow soon) and vanilla ice cream.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…