Easy Chicken Curry
Member recipe by superbike352002
A very quick and easy,tasty curry that can be made with Chicken,beef,lamb or Pork.
- 2 to 3 x large chicken breasts
- 2 x Chicken oxo cubes
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 3 x tbs Patak Chicken Tikka curry paste(any to suit your taste).
- 3 x tbs Mango Chuckney
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic
- 1 x 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes (optional for hotter curry).
- 2 x tsp dried Corriander leaf
- 150ml x water ( more if you require a more runny Curry)
- 1 x Large Onion ( roughly chopped)
- Cook Chicken until Brown and add Onions and cook for Further 5 mins until Onions brown too
- Put in the Curry paste,Garlic and coat chicken + Onions in frying pan.
- Add the Tomatoes+ stock and simmer for 15 mins or until thickens.
- Add Corriander Leaf and Chilli flakes to suit your own taste.
- It's as simple as that!!!. Enjoy. Regards Dave.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…