Member recipe by skruffle
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Cookies
- to make 30 biscuits you need:
- 100g soft butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 large tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 180g self-raising flour
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Next beat in the honey and the egg yolk.
- Add the cinnamon and flour,mix into soft dough.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Then do the same to the other 29 cookies.
- Space out on a greased baking tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 175C.
- Clean up and wash up. DONE!!:D:)
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…