Member recipe by racheldoig
- for the cake:
- 4 eggs
- 200g self raising flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g butter
- for the decoration:
- 500g icing sugar
- 200g melted chocolate
- a bag of marshmellows
- mix in the butter and sugar and use a rubbing technique.
- sieve in the flour and beat in the eggs.
- put into 2 cake tins and cook for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- while it is cooling down place some marshmellows at the bottom on the bowl then add a cake layer.
- then place icing sugar on top.
- then add marshmellows on the top.
- then add some more icing sugar on the top put it in the frige for 1 hour to let the icing harden.
- then melt the chocolate and place on top then put back in the frige for 30 mins.