Piri-Piri Chicken with Peppers
Member recipe by chloehodges44
Piri-Piri Chicken roasted with cherry tomatos, sweet red peppers, onions and olives.
- 2 chicken breasts, skin on
- 10 black olives
- 6 cherry tomatos, whole
- 4 whole small sweet red peppers (or 1 large sweet red pepper, quartered )
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 1 or 2 tsps Piri-Piri spices, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Piri-Piri olive oil - ordinary olive oil can be used if preferred
- Rub the chicken with piri-piri spices and oil and season with salt & pepper. You can marinade this for as long you feel appropriate but I have made it many time without marinading at all and it is still full of flavour.
- Mix together the olives, cherry tomatos, onion chunks and red peppers in a bowl and season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- Place chicken in a roasting tray skin side up and arrange all the veg around it.
- Roast in a 220C oven for 25 - 30 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with chips and tomato, red onion and corriander salad.. Enjoy!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…