Breaded Haggis Balls
Member recipe by stacey44
- 454g Macsween Haggis
- 2 eggs, beaten with a little milk (egg wash)
- 50g plain flour
- 100g plain breadcrumbs
- Remove the haggis from its bag and divide into small pieces,then roll into balls.
- Lay out three bowls: one with flour, one with the egg wash and one with the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the haggis balls in flour, dip into the egg to coat, then finally roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Store in the fridge before cooking.
- Deep-fry in vegetable oil for 3 minutes, then drain on kitchen paper before serving.
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…