Member recipe by kakayichan
- 200 g, Self raising flour
- 1/4 tsp, Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp, Salt
- 125 g, Butter
- 125 g, Brown sugar
- 2 pcs, Egg
- 2 pcs, Ripe banana (peeled and crushed) 2
- A little, Icing sugar
- 5 X 10 X 3 inches long shaped cake molds
- Preheat the oven to 170C, within the sweep butter in the cake molds.
- The butter and sugar mix well and sift self raising flour, baking soda and salt mixture, after put banana and egg and mix well.
- The flour paste into the baking tray, into the oven 1 hour to serve. leave to cool after Sprinkle with icing sugar.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…