Member recipe by themaster1305
ServingsServes 1 - 12
A Very tastey bun wich is good for a light snake and also goood for partys
- 2OOg Self-raising flour
- 75g margarine
- 75g suger
- 2 eggs
- raspberry jam
- vanillan essence
- oven on 190c.
- Rub margarine in to the flour to make breadcrumbs.
- mix in sugar.
- crack eggs into a bowl and mix together.
- add the egg to the flour mixture, a little at a time, using a table knife until the mixture forms s stiff dough.
- Turn out on to a clean surface. kneed lightly and make into a roll. Use a little flour if it sticks to the board.
- Divide into rounds equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Shape into rounds, and place into cake case and into a bun tray.
- Make a well in the centre of each round and add a teaspoon of jam to each round.
- put in oven for 15min antill goldenbrown. When cooked put onto a cooling tray.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…