Member recipe by andretty98
- 2 1 lb packages frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 pints whipping cream
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Pour 1 lb hashbrowns into large bowl or baking dish
- dot with butter, salt with Lawry's, pour 1 pint whipping cream over potatoes
- Pour another 1 lb package hashbrowns on top of first layer. Dot with butter, salt with Lawry's, pour 1 pint whipping cream over potatoes
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Potatoes will be cheesy flavored and creamy. Bake longer if brown top is desired.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…