Green noodle curry
Member recipe by misspalmer
A spicy variation of a green curry, also light and low in calories. Perfect for vegetarians
- 1 broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tin of waterchestnut
- 1/2 package of chilli noodles
- 150ml light coconut milk
- 2tbs green curry paste
- oil for frying
- Chop up the onion, broccoli and waterchestnut, finecut the garlic.
- In a frying pan fry the garlic and some oil. Cook the noodles after the direction on the package.
- Stirfry the vegetables in the garlic oil. Add two tbs of curry paste and mix in the coconutmilk.
- Let the curry simmer for aprox. 10minutes. When the noodles are done, add them to the curry and let simmer for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…