Member recipe by swordfish
- 3 large courgettes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- 4 anchovies
- 2 red chillies (or equivalent - I like the Lazy Chillies for this recipe)
- Large bag of fresh pasta, preferably Fusilli
- Garlic bread, to serve
- Begin cooking the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Using a large pot, pour in a generous amount of the olive oil so that the bottom is well coated. Crush the garlic and heat on high.
- Finely chop the chillies. Grate the courgettes and place into the heating oil. Mix in the chillies and anchovies. Cook till the courgettes soften, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the cooked pasta, and drop it into the courgettes, and mix well.
- Serve into bowls, grate some parmesan on top and serve with the garlic bread
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…