Spicy Paprika Chicken
Member recipe by iprosser
- 8 organic chicken thighs
- 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika (pimenton)
- 4 baby pak choi
- Marinate the chicken thighs for an hour in the fridge in a little olive oil with the paprika and some salt and pepper.
- Blanch the pak choi in boiling water for 20 seconds, then place in ice-cold water to refresh.
- Place the chicken thighs in a tray and roast for 35 minutes at 180C/ 350F/Gas Mark 4. Split the pak choi in half lengthways, then add to the chicken in the oven. Turn up the heat to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 and roast for a further 5 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients on a platter to serve. If you want, a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of chopped fennel will take it to the next level.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…