Dairy Free Brownies
Member recipe by leachsmythe
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Brownies
- 125g Dairy Free Margarine ( Vitalite is good, really soft)
- 100g Dairy Free Chocolate ( Kinnerton)
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 80g Cocoa
- 70g Self Raising Flour
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 4 Medium Eggs
- Pre heat the oven to 180/160 fan
- Grease or line a 25cm square baking tin
- In a large glass, heat proof bowl place the chocolate and the margarine and set it over a pan of simmering water. Do not allow the bowl to touch the water.
- Stir until glossy and set aside
- In a bowl mix the cocoa, flour,sugar and almonds then pour into the chocolate mixture. This makes a very thick paste
- Whisk the eggs in a cup and add to the bowl. Mix well until smooth and silky
- Pour into the prepared tin and cook for 25 minutes. The top will look crusty yet the brownie beneath will still be quite soft.
- Allow to cool. Cut into slices and store in air tight container. Best eaten same day or next.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…