Leila's Blueberry Muffins
Member recipe by leilz100
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Muffins
a yummy, fruit filled recipe thats easy to make- so whach'ya waitin' for? Get Baking!
- 60g butter
- 115g Caster Sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 250g Plain Flour
- 2tsp Baking Powder
- 125ml milk
- 150g blueberries
- Pinch of salt
- Muffin cases and tray
- Cut the butter into small cubes. Put in a mixing bowl together with Caster Sugar. Use a wooden spoon to cream the two together.
- Crack and add one egg, beating it into the mixture. When the egg is absorbed, repeat the process with the second egg.
- Put the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into another mixing bowl and gently sift together.
- Now add small amounts of the "dry flour" mixture and the milk to the original mixture, giving a good stir each time Keep doing this until all the "dry flour" and milk has been used up, and the mixture is smooth.
- Finally add blueberries and stir well
- Line the tray with muffin cases and spoon in the mixture. Bake in an oven preheated to gas mark 4 (or 180 degrees celsius) for twenty-five minutes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…