Ginger chicken stir fry
Member recipe by mitchellj
- 1 small onion
- 2 free range boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 Spring onions
- 5 cm ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the chicken into small chunks, Grate the ginger, Crush the garlic, Finely chop the spring onions, Cut the onion into large chunks
- Heat a wok or fryingpan to over a high heat with the olive oil. Brown the garlic then add the chicken, stir fry chicken until white all over
- add in rest of veg and stirfry for 4-5 minutes
- add soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and water. Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes
- Serve over some batsami rice for a perfect finish.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…