Penne 4 formaggi
Member recipe by eulinx
Simple, fast and delicious pasta using 4 different kinds of cheeses.
- 350 g penne
- 150 g Gorgonzola, sliced
- 100 g Emmenthaler, sliced
- 100 g Tilsiter, sliced
- 100 ml milk, room temperature
- 6 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- Boil the pasta in approx. 3 liters of salted water (10g of salt for each liter of water).
- While the pasta cooks, melt the butter in a large pan and add all the cheeses, keeping on a very gentle heat until they melt completely. Add the milk and stir continiously to keep the cheeses smooth.
- Drain the pasta keeping some of the cooking water aside. Toss the penne into the pan with the melted cheeses and mix very well. Finally, add the grated Parmesan and mix one more time. Use some of the cooking water you set aside if you think you ended up with a bit too dry result. Serve warm and sprinkle with black pepper, if you like it.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…