Creamy Mango Chicken
Member recipe by blonds81
Quick, easy and delicious - perfect for a last minute dinner party!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1tbsp oil
- 500ml double cream
- 1/2 jar mango chutney
- 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pre heat over to 180
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken breast until golden brown and sealed - drain and place in the base of a casserole dish
- Whisk the cream until soft, mix in the mango chutney, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper - pour over the chicken
- Bake in the oven for 35 mins - until the chicken is cooked through
- Serve with wild rice and green beans
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…