Spicy Chicken & Prawn Pasta
Member recipe by jennybledge
- Penne Pasta - enough for the amount of people you are serving
- Tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic - chopped
- Vegetable stock cube
- Mixed Herbs
- 1 Onion
- 2 Chicken breast fillets - diced
- 2 handfuls of frozen prawns
- Cayenne Pepper
- 5 Spice
- Salt & Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Boil the pasta in a pot until al dente.
- Whilst the pasta is boiling, heat up a little olive oil in a pan. Chop the onion and fry until slightly browned.
- Add the diced chicken and mix until browned then add the prawns. Crumble in the stock cube and mix well.
- Add the chopped pepper and garlic and stir in the chopped tomatoes. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add a sprinkling of mixed herbs and 5 spice and a generous amount of cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and simmer for a few minutes. Add water if too thick.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain well and put a portion in each persons bowl. Spoon over the chicken and prawn sauce then serve!