beans and onion omelette
Member recipe by anirac
A delicious omelette. Perfect for a lunch or a picnic. Use beans to do the omelette is very tradition in Catalonia
- 3 eggs
- 1 big onion
- 1 green italian pepper
- 200 g beans
- olive oil
- chop de onion and the green pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onions and the pepper and stew gently. add the beans.
- Beat the eggs, add salt and a bit of milk (to became softer).
- tip the eggs into the pan and cook on a moderate heat
- When almost set, invert on a plate and slide back into the pan and cook a few more minutes. Invert twice more, cooking the omelette briefly each time and pressing the edges to keep the cushion shape. Slide on a plate. Served cool.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…