Lamb & date kebabs
Member recipe by e_leachums
Great for BBQs or when you're short on time and looking for a quick dinner
- For the kebabs
- 100g lean diced lamb
- 10g curry paste, (I used Pataks Tikka Massala paste)
- pinch each of ground corriander and ground cumin
- 25g dried dates
- For the Cous cous
- 40g dry cous cous
- 80g courgette, diced
- 80g red pepper, diced
- 80g mushrooms, diced
- 25g red onion, diced
- cucumber raita to serve
- Heat the oven to 180C. Place vegetables in a roasting pan and place in the oven until soft, approx 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the lamb, curry paste and spices in a food processor and blitz until minced and well blended. With your hands roll the mince into 2 sausage shapes and place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Remove the kebabs from the fridge and grill on a medium heat (approx 180C) with the dates for 3-4 minutes on either side.
- Meanwhile pour 50ml water over the couscous and stir. After 10 minutes mix in the roast vegetables. Serve with a dollop of cucumber raita and ENJOY!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…