Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Member recipe by sianlw
A refreshing Mint Chocolate Cheesecake using Mint Aeros that is fresh and light but will satisfy chocolate lovers!
- For the base:
- 16 milk chocolate digestives
- 50g of butter
- For the Top:
- 750g Mascarpone
- 3 tbsp of Icing Sugar
- 5 tbsp of Mint chocolate drinking powder (I used Options)
- 1 tbsp of coca powder
- 1/2 a bar of Mint Aero- Crushed
- For Decoration:
- Crushed Aero or other Mint chocolates i.e. After Eights.
- Line a springform tin and grease.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Crush the Milk Chocolate Digestives and add to the melted Butter. Stir until the mixture has been coated by the Butter and the Chocolate has melted.
- Add the Digestive mixture to the tin and cover the bottom, pressing firm so the base is even and compressed. Leave to one side.
- In a large bowl add the Mascarpone, Icing sugar, the Mint Chocolate and the Coca powder and stir till the mixture is even. Add the crushed Aero bits so they are even throughout the mixture.
- Add the Mascarpone mixture to the tin, making sure the top is even. Decorate with Mint Chocolates i.e. more crushed Aeros, After Eights or melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to set and chill.
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…