Chocolate truffle cookies
Member recipe by blazzingfire
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Cookies
These quick and easy cookies are perfect for all occasions and great for a little treat.
- 50g Plain flour
- 25g Coco powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 90g Caster sugar
- 25g Butter
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 5ml Cherry brandy or orange juice (optional)
- 50g Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/gas 6/Fan 190C. Then line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, coco and baking powder into a bowl (or you can use a food processor) add the butter and sugar then turn into breadcrumb. If you used a food processor now transfer the mix to a mixing bowl. Add the beaten egg and brandy or orange juice (if using) to the mix and stir.
- Cover bowl with cling film and chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator or around 25 minutes in freezer.
- Put the icing sugar in a bowl. Shape walnut size peices of the dough into a rough ball and drop into the icing sugar. Once the balls are thickly coated place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Now transfer them to a wire rack. Dust them with icing sugar and then their ready to eat.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…