Pasta with mince meat
Member recipe by annekatrinp
Great for leftover pasta to use up the next day. Just reheat in the mince meat sauce and mix it all together.
- 250g mince meat
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1/2 leek (a good handful once sliced)
- 2-3 tbsp tomato puree
- appr 150ml vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- cooked pasta (300g before cooking)
- Fry onion and leek in a saute pan for about 3 min.
- Then add the mince meat and the garlic and fry until the mince is cooked (grey colour).
- Add the tomato puree and the stock. Be careful with the liquid, you don't want it to runny.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 25min on a low heat.
- Stir the cooked pasta in to reheat for about 5-10min and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…