Member recipe by carolynjill
This is a healthy side to go with a roast. It can be prepared up to three days in advance.
- 1.4 kg parsnips, sweet potatoes, butternut squash etc
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary and thyme
- Cut the veg into evenly sized pieces.
- Place in a large plastic food bag and add the other ingredients.
- Do the bag up securely and shake to coat the veg. The veg can now be stored for up to three days.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade.
- Tip the veg into a roasting tray and roast for 45 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…