avocado chicken salad
Member recipe by wiels000
- 1 dl creme fraiche
- 125 gr spinach
- 450 gr roasted chicken
- 300 gr cooked chicken in cubes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado in cubes
- 1 glove of garlic crushed
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp ketchup
- slash of tabasco
- slash of worchestersauce
- Make dressing by mixing creme fraiche, garlic, mustard,ketchup,tabasco and worchestersauce together
- If you want to you can add some olive oil and some salt and peper
- Wash the spinach and put it on a big plate. Put some of the dressing over it
- Put the chicken in the rest of the dressing and put it on top of the spinach together with the avocado.
- You can sprinkle the salad with some smoked paprika
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…