Member recipe by sara66
- 3 boneless chicken breast- cubed and seasoned
- 200 grams of sliced mushrooms
- olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped rashers of bacon
- 3 heaped tbspoons of curry powder
- 2 tbspoons of flour
- 1/2 pint of chickenstock
- 1/2 pint of skimmed milk
- 20 ml of soyasauce
- 1 tsp chillie paste
- panfry chicken till cooked and set aside
- panfry mushrooms and set aside
- in wok panfry bacon till browned and add onion. Stir occasionally and cook till glazed
- add curry powder- flour. Stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Gently add -and stir constantly add stock. (Sauce will go very thick initially) add milk until sauce is of right consistency.
- add soya sauce- chillie paste- chicken and mushrooms and simmer for 15 minutes and is then ready to serve
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…