Quick and easy Tuna Suprise
Member recipe by doyleburger
- 1 Large tin of tuna
- 1 Can of campbells condensed mushroom soup
- 2-4 Slices of bread to make breadcrumbs or 1 packet of
- pre prepared breadcrumbs
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Empty content of Tuna can into moderate sized saucepan and add the condensed mushroon soup
- Heat on a moderate flame adding a touch of milk if needed to thin, Heat until hot.
- Grate breadcrumbs and add table spoon or two of parmesan cheese and mix (parmesan optional)
- If doing as a starter - add heated mixture to individual dishes or a couple of larger bowls if eating as a brunch or tea.
- Once in bowl - sprinkle grated breadcrumbs/parmesan over the top and heat for a minute under a grill until top starts to brown. This is a really tasty dish which takes minutes to prepare and is ideal as a starter.
- Top Tip - you can add pasta to the cooked mixture to make a tuna pasta bake adding the grated cheese on top but minus the breadcrumbs..
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…