Chicken & Chorizo Casserole
Member recipe by wild_card
Unearthed attempts a Guinness World Record with a 193 course meal. Here are some examples to enjoy.
- 2 red onions
- 200g chorizo sausage
- 200g chicken breast
- 1L chicken stock
- Half savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 large tins chickpeas, drained
- Juice one lemon
- Heat dash olive oil in large saucepan. Add chicken, sliced onions and diced chorizo.
- Cook gently until soft, about 10 minutes. Season well.
- Add stock. Bring to boil. Add cabbage and chickpeas and simmer 4-5 minutes until cabbage is cooked.
- Serve in bowls with squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…