Greek Style Roasted Mushrooms
Member recipe by karmenzapye
Can be made ahead of time and popped in the oven at the last minute.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 large flat mushrooms, wiped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 75 g/3 oz reduced fat feta cheese, crumble
- 50 g/2oz pitted black olives, halved
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas 6 Brush a little olive oil over each mushroom and arrange, upside down, on a non stick baking tray.
- Mix the tomatoes, onions,garlic,cheese, olives and parsley together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide de mixture equally between each mushroom. Transfer to the preheat oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is pipping hot.
- Serve hot or warm. These make great party snacks, or server 2 per person with a crisp salad for light and healthy meal
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…