Sweet Potato Pancake
Member recipe by namphuongdinh
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, preferrably purple
- 300ml milk
- 100g flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50g butter
- 50g sugar
- Peel and steam sweet potatoes until soft
- Mash the sweet potatoes with the milk until smooth
- Sift the flour, then mix thoroughly with the eggs and sugar
- Fold the sweet potatoes and milk into the mixture
- Grease the pan with butter or cooking oil, then ladle some batter into the pan, tilting the pan to move the mixture around for a thin and even layer, and leave to cook for about 30 secs and flip.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…