Ginger and Squash Ravioli
Member recipe by nabilajalamdeh
Ginger Butternut Squash Ravioli- This is from Good Food Stories Rebecca Peters-Golden easy home made ravioli fillings.
- 1 butternut squash, cut into approximately 1-inch cubes
- 3-5 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 fresh sage leaves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 375ÃÂ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss the cubed squash with olive oil to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the squash evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake until soft and golden (about 30 minutes, during which you can make your pasta dough).
- Add the sage and ginger to the mixing bowl. Add the cooked squash and mash to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…