Oilve Oil Crab pasta
Member recipe by keletian
- 1 lb spaghetti or pasta
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 gloves of garlic chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- crushed red pepper to taste.
- 1lb of crab or crab flavored Pollock sliced into 1/2in chunks
- bring a large saucepan (3l salted water)to boil add pasta and let boil for 10minutes or until cooked
- on medium heat, in a medium sized saucepan add your oil and garlic until the garlic gets soft, add the parsley and let cook for two more minutes until the parsley is cooked. remove from heat add the crab and red pepper
- Drain the pasta add oil and mix, add additional pepper and salt to taste.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…