Member recipe by chamsamalini
Biscuit cake is an easy to prepare dessert with little and easily available ingredients. This dessert can be frozen and can be fresh for one week. It is kids friendly and a rich dessert
- Nestle table cream - 200ml
- Condensed milk - 200ml
- Biscuit - 50
- Fruits mix/ choco chips/nuts for topping
- Pour the table cream and condensed milk together in a bowl and beat well to get it evenly mixed.
- In a cake pan, grease the pan with 2 spoons of beaten milk and layer the biscuits to fit the pan. Spread the beaten milk over the layered biscuits.
- And continue layering biscuits over the milk spread. Continue it till the prepared mix is done and the cake pan fits it. I have used chocolate flavor of Graham's biscuits. The biscuits can also be opted for Oreo, Chocolate flavored Marie biscuits.
- Finally go for topping with fruit mix or choco chips over the arrangement and refrigerate in freezer for at least 2 hours so that the consistency is thicker like cake.
- It can be served by cutting into cubes seasoning with fresh banana cubes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…