- 400g pack raw beef meatball (about 15)
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 1 small rosemary focaccia loaf, chopped into large chunks
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella, torn
- handful fresh basil or oregano leaves
Most closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a large roasting tin, toss the meatballs with the cherry tomatoes. Season well and cook for 20 mins.
Scatter over the chopped focaccia and mozzarella. Season and sprinkle over a handful of herbs then return to the oven for 15 mins, until the bread is crispy and the cheese melted.