Vegan Oatmeal Chia Seed Muffs
Member recipe by bakingmakesmehappy
- Vegan Oatmeal White Chia Seed Muffins
- 1 cup applesauce
- 4 tsp white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbs molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (You can make your own with baking soda and cream of tarter ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ that way no cornstarch!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- In a medium bowl mix apple sauce, chia seeds, sugar, molasses, vanilla, and vinegar.
- In another mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into batter. Add oats. Mix lightly!
- In a 12 cup muffin pan line with paper cups. Fill each cup 3/4 the way full. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Makes 12.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…