Perky pork goulash
Member recipe by giles_74
- 2 HANDFULLS OF MUSHROOMS (CHOPPED)
- A FEW GLUGS OF OLIVE OIL, ENOUGH TO COAT THE PAN
- 5/6 SLABS OF PORK STEAKS (CHOPPED)
- 2 MEDIUM RED ONIONS
- A GOOD HANDFULL OF FROZEN MIXED PEPPERS
- 1 TSP CHILLI POWDER
- 1 TSP OF PARSLEY
- 1 TSP OF OREGANO
- 2 TSP OF SMOKED PAPRIKA
- 1/2 TSP OF GARLIC POWDER
- 1 TBSP OF CIDER VINEGAR
- 1 TIN OF CHOPPED TOMATOES
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- BROWN OF THE PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS IN A FRYING PAN, ADD TO CARRESOLE DISH AS SOON AS DONE.
- ONCE DONE ADD CHOPPED PORK INTO SAME PAN TO SOAK UP THE REMAINS TO FLAVOURS FROM THE PAN ADD TO CASSEROLE DISH WHEN DONE.
- WHEN A MAJORITY OF INGREDIENTS ADDED TO CASSEROLE DISH ADD OTHER INGREDIENTS AND STIR IN AS YOU GO
- WHEN ALL DONE ADD TO PRE HEATED OVEN OF 200 DEGREES FOR 30-45 MINS CHECK EVERY SO OFTEN AND GIVE IT A STIR.
- ONCE DONE, SERVE WITH RICE, COUSCOUS OR MASH.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…