Mita's Tangerine Pancakes
Member recipe by mixitcookit
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Pancakes
- 135g sifted plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Zest from small orange/tangerine or 1tbsp tangerine sugar.
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 130ml soya milk
- 1 large egg
- 25g melted butter (keep a bit extra to grease frying pan)
- 50g milk chocolate (rest can be used for fruits)
- Fruits dipped in melted milk chocolate and chilled to set.
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- In a jug whisk milk, egg and melted butter.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients, add tangerine zest, poppy seeds and whisk with fork until smooth. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Add a tiny bit of butter in a small frying pan and use a ladle to start pouring pancake mixture. Let each side cook for one minute until risen and golden brown. Serve with extra chocolate and fruits.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…