chicken and chilli pasta salad
Member recipe by emily665
- Enough pasta for the amount of people your serving
- Any veg you have
- 1 white onion
- 1 red pepper (or any pepper)
- Savoy cabbage (enough for the amount of people your serving)
- Chilli powder/1 whole fresh chilli to taste
- Sweet chilli philladelhia/soft cheese (you need to add more chilli if you use chilli plain soft cheese.)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black pepper
- 2 vegtable stock cubes
- Chicken, tuna/mince for a vegatrien option use lentils/beans
- Cook the chicken and Boil a pan of pasta
- For the sauce Dice the onion, pepper and finely chop the chilli
- Crush 1 clove of garlic and finely chop the savoy cabbage
- Add the vegtables to wok and saute for a few minutes.
- Add 2 stock cubes and a little water to the wok (don't add to much water, just enough to make a sauce.
- Next add the soft cheese and simmer. Then add black pepper.
- Add the chicken to the wok and heat in the pan. Transfer to plate/bowel and enjoy
- You could eat cold to take to work/school. Etc If you want you could remove the chicken and use the pasta salad as a side dish and have a peice of fish/ steak etc
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…