Charming chicken chow mein
Member recipe by chinoakpudaxox
- 1 tbsp, vegetable oil
- 1 pack beansprouts
- 1 pack of noodles
- 1 chicken breast sliced and fried
- 5 prawns
- a pinch of salt
- spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp if soya sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp, sesame oil
- 2 tbsp, soy sauce
- 1 tbsp, soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp, sake
- First mix together the: soy sauce, brown sugar and sake and marinade the chicken for 10min, strain and reserve the marinade
- Heat the vegetable oil on a wok, high heat and cook the noodles with the beansprouts then set aside.
- Then add the chicken and stir fry for 5 to 6 mins
- Heat the sesame oil in the wok. Add in the spring onions, soya sauce and salt to add flavour.
- Then cook the prawns and add together with the noodles.
- When cooked leave aside to cook for 2 to 3 mins, then serve
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…