Member recipe by biblio
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- 2 x 400g tins cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp mascarpone
- Handful of basil
- 6 chicken breasts skin on
- Heat oven to fan 170/gas mark 5
- Fry onions, garlic in 3 tbsp oil until softened. Add tomatoes, season, then simmer for 10-15 mins until thick and glossy.
- Take off heat and stir in the mascarpone and half the basil.
- Heat a little oil in the pan and fry the chicken both sides until golden. Transfer to a baking dish and pour over the sauce. Cook for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Scatter over the rest of the basil.
- Serve with a short pasta, like fusilli , or a big bowl potatoes roasted with olive oil and rosemary.