Swede, potato, leak bake
Member recipe by biblio
- 1 Swede, trimmed, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 500g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 300g carrots! Thinly sliced.
- 350g leaks thinly sliced.
- 400ml vegetable stock from a stock cube.
- 25g sunflower spread,
- Black pepper.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees, 350 F, Gas mark 4.
- Arrange slices of potato, leeks, swedes and carrots alternative in large oven proof dish. Season with black pepper and cover loosely with foil and bake for 1 hour then remove foil.
- Raise the oven temp to 200 degrees, 400F/Gas mark 6. Continue cooking for 25 minutes until vegetable are tender and the top in beginning to turn a pale golden colour.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…