Honey Mustard Baked Gammon
Member recipe by oliveoil0
It wouldn't be Christmas without a ham but this year give this traditional Christmas dish a modern twist that will have friends and family talking about your culinary skills right into the New Year! Baked Gammon with a Grey Poupon Wholegrain Mustard and honey creates a delicious balance of flavour.
- Gammon (boneless) un-smoked 3kg
- 1/2 jar clear honey
- 1/2 jar Grey Poupon Wholegrain mustard
- 1 small tub of glace cherries
- 12 whole cloves
- Trim the outer layer of fat off the gammon and score
- Mix the honey and mustard together and set aside
- Refer to specific oven cooking instructions and calculate how long you need to roast the gammon and place in an oven proof dish
- Season with salt and pepper
- When 30 minutes cooking time remains remove from oven and stud the cloves into the gammon and decorate with the glace cherries and glaze generously with the honey and mustard mixture.
- Continue to baste every 10 minutes.
- Can be served hot or cold
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…