Lime and Basil Sorbet
Member recipe by dominicwilde
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 20 Fresh Basil Leaves, minced
- Make a simple syrup by bringing the sugar and water to the boil in a small saucepan. Allow to boil for 1 minute then remove from the heat.
- Combine the syrup, lime juice and basil in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture into a container and cover. Store in the freezer until completely frozen, (about 2 hours).
- Break the frozen mixture into pieces and place in the blender the blend until smooth. Return to the container and cover.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…