Ibz's special chicken noodles
Member recipe by theamac
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon
- 0.25 tsp sugar
- squirt of ketchup
- 1 portion of noodles
- half chicken breast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- handful of mushrooms or vegetables you want (optional)
- chilies or chili sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 0.75 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- cut your chicken and mix with mustard and ginger and garlic. Pour the oil in the pan or wok and leave for ten minutes on a high flame. Boil your noodles as well.
- Mix the soy sauce, lemon, sugar and chili sauce if using and pour into the chicken.
- Cut the vegetables up and chili and throw them in. Once a thick sauce is left with the chicken add the noodles are done mix them in. Squirt in a bit of ketchup and ENJOY!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…