Member recipe by anya19
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Bars
- 4oz Butter (Lurpak salted tastes best)
- 2oz Light Muscavado Sugar
- 2oz Golden Syrup
- 7oz Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Cover a square 7" or an 8" round tray with baking paper.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a pan and heat gently until melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Take off the heat and gradually stir in the rolled oats.
- Press evenly into the baking tray and bake on a high shelf in the oven for 15 minutes. The flapjack will still feel soft.
- Leave to cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then lift the baking paper up and out of the tray to cool completely. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…