Raspberry biscuit creams
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Sandwiches
A perfect match of raspberries, buttercream and two delicious biscuits sandwiched in one
- 350g plain flour
- 200g butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 50g chopped raspberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- FOR ICING
- 350g icing sugar
- 75 butter
- 1 tsp milk
- raspberries, to serve
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/180C.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll out to a flat surface and a 3/4cm thickness. Cut out circles, half of them with a heart shape cut out from the middle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- While cooling, mix the icing ingredients together and sandwich the biscuits together.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…