Goats Cheese & Spinach Pizza
Member recipe by rosebraisby
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Pizza
- For the dough:
- 175g plain white flour
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- For the topping:
- 8 black pitted olives, halved
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- 100g goat cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp red onion chutney
- 2 tbsp tomoato puree
- Mix the yeast, sugar and water together. Leave to sit in a warm place for about 7 minutes (until the yeast and sugar has dissolved).
- Add flour and mix to make a firm dough (adding extra flour if necessary). Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and now you have your pizza base.
- Spread the tomato purée on first evenly. Then place the baby spinach leaves on (I always try to make a nice pattern)
- Bang the goats cheese on the pizza dollop lots of small spoonfuls of the chutney on too. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at a fairly high heat, then enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…