Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cakes
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g self-raising
- FOR DECORATION
- 200g butter
- 325g icing sugar
- A few sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/170C.
- Beat the butter and sugar, until creamy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes.
- While cooling, mix butter and icing sugar and spoon into a piping bag with a nozzle of your choice.
- Pipe onto the cupcakes, swirling around. Sprinkle with any sprinkles.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…