White chocolate brownies
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Brownies
Rich, moorish, gooey and very special treats, only to give to your best friends
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 115g butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 65g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/180C.
- Mix the butter and sugar until creamy, while melting the chocolate.
- Add in the eggs and the melted and chopped chocolate.
- Slowly, stir in the flour.
- Grease a square baking tin with a little oil.
- Pour the mixture into the tin to bake for 20-30 minutes.
- After leaving to cool, cut into squares.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…